Web lists-archives.com

Re: Functional programming with GLib

Hi

Why not doing a different approach? Provide serialization to your list
and pass it to AgsFunction?

I would love to see something alike in GSequencer. Thus I did a boxed
type AgsComplex.
The mention object above shall be able to solve mathematical equations.

Note I is not implemented for now. But feel free to provide solver strategies ;)
The goal is to let the user describe its synth by a formula.

nongnu.org/gsequencer

Bests,
Joël