Web lists-archives.com

Re: Color fonts

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 11:18 PM, Matthias Clasen <matthias.clasen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've spent some more time on this branch. It now uses paint only for clusters that consists
purely of color glyphs, rewriting the inputs to remove handled clusters, and then falls through
the show_glyphs code paths.

It seems to work ok, at least as far as gedit / pango let me test easily. I'm less confident that
the CAIRO_TEXT_CLUSTER_FLAG_BACKWARD case is entirely correct, that is hard for me
to judge.

An unrelated observation: pango treats the gap between an emoji modifier base and a variant selector
as a cursor position. That looks like a bug.