Web lists-archives.com

Re: how to customise gtk-doc output

On 12 April 2017 at 13:23, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 05, 2017 at 10:24:00AM +0100, jcupitt@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> I'd like to customise the gtk-doc output for my project: I'd like a
>> new header, and some tracker stuff in the footer.
>> xslt and the configure options to gtk-doc?
>
> I don't know how it is done on developer.gnome.org, but it should be
> implemented somewhere in
> https://git.gnome.org/browse/library-web/

Oh nice, I didn't find that, thanks! Yes, it seems they have some
fancy Python to reformat the pages.

I ended up doing something very simple. This line of Ruby:

template.at_css(".main-content").children = doc.at_css("body").children

Just takes everything inside <body> and drops it into a standard
github pages template, making (for example) this:

http://jcupitt.github.io/libvips/API/current/VipsImage.html

Reformatter here:

https://github.com/jcupitt/libvips/blob/gh-pages/gen-api.rb

John