Web lists-archives.com

Don’t make gtk fallen in the windows world

Hi Devs,

    I am try to find the guidelines how to use pygtk on windows.
    The real sad part is that I even can not find the official way to install, and the other guys advice does not use gtk on windows absolutely!
     I love gnome, gtk, and Python, when I try to develop a gui app on windows, I want to use pygtk which advise instecption base solution!

     Can anyone try and write a guide for this purpose, and even Is that possible?
      As qt have very clear description about the possible solution and issue. How about gtk?

     How about gtk+,  pygtk on windows, is that a real all in one solution possible with public review?

   To make gtk and pygtk as a great framework on windows? Upstream support is essential!

gtk-devel-list mailing list