Web lists-archives.com

Removal of embedded widgets in 4.x

Hi,

(Sorry if the e-mail does not look nice as I sent it from my phone)

In GTK+ git master embedded widgets were removed, along with the win32 and x variants.  The thing is, gtkprintoperation-win32.c makes use of these items, which will then prevent it to built and work.

I do have a very quick and dirty patch for it in 773299 (the only patch in there that is not committed at the moment), but I wonder whether there is any chance that I could do better with that, or that is the best I can do there.

Any lights and pointers in this would be really appreciated.

With blessings, thank you, and cheers!

Windows 10 手機傳送