gtk changes in the jhbuild moduleset
- Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 06:33:55 -0400
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias.clasen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: gtk changes in the jhbuild moduleset
we are getting ready to start development of gtk 3.90 in master.
To avoid causing lots of breakage and irritation, here is the plan:
1) Switch the modulesets to use the gtk-3-22 branch for the gtk module
2) Rename the gtk module to gtk3
3) Add a gtk4 module that follows master
4) Switch applications over to use gtk4 as they are found to work
If you see a problem with that, please let me know.
gtk-devel-list mailing list