Web lists-archives.com

Re: Gtk+4.0

On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 9:31 PM <philip.chimento@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Jul 9, 2016 at 12:06 PM <philip.chimento@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jul 7, 2016 at 11:30 AM Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here are some thoughts I have about all this, from a downstream maintainer POV.

Thanks! It's good to get opinions from all over the place.

And, speaking of that, there was a blog post [1] on the GTK 4 subject that recently got a lot of attention on Hacker News. I reached out to the author and encouraged them to give their opinion here, but it seems the message is stalled in the moderator queue. Is there a moderator who can help?

Could a moderator please help with this? At this point, the blog post is starting to attract comments insinuating that we're suppressing the discussion on purpose [2].

Best,
Philip C

[2] https://davmac.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/why-do-we-keep-building-rotten-foundations/#comment-1050