Web lists-archives.com

Re: GTK+ hackfest 2016

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 4:48 AM Juan Pablo Ugarte <juanpablougarte@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > We are hosting a GNOME conference in Portland in September.  Would
> > you like to do it then?
> Thats an interesting alternative, worth considering.
>
> My initial thoughts are:
>
> - It does push us late in the 3.22 cycle, which is a bit of a minus
> for the 'planning next steps after 3.20'
> - Can you get us a venue ?

Yep, I have a venue already reserved, at the Eliot Center for 5 days from Sept 19 - 23rd in Portland, OR.  I already want you all there anyways. ;)The opensuse guys will be there too doing their code sprint we are joint hosting with them.

> What do others think ? Too late ?

I agree it would be too late for 3.22, but it would be pretty good for
3.24! :D

Definitely good for 3.24!

sri