Web lists-archives.com

Re: [glib] malloc and bdwgc

Yes it should be able to intercept the call, but it feels much too
hacky because I'll always need a wrapper exectuable for that, or my
binray won't work correctly. Just also came across this,
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/262439/create-a-wrapper-function-for-malloc-and-free-in-c
. It says I can define a custom wrapper malloc and free, then use
dlsym for the original ones. Sounds a bit cleaner.

However in both cases, I cannot think of a way to make GC_malloc() to
call the original malloc without my hook.

--
张海
浙江大学 计算机科学与技术