Web lists-archives.com

Re: Gio.Menu item with data ?

So, for now - I'm making my MenuItems called something like

win.on_example_open__path__to__file__1
win.on_example_open__path__to__file__2

and corresponding SimpleActions

on_example_open__path__to__file__1
on_example_open__path__to__file__2

it feel wrong, but it works...  seems like I should be able to achieve this using GVariant somehow.    If there is no official way of doing this, I'd like to request it for a future Gtk version.

S++