Web lists-archives.com

Re: elementary would like to participate :)

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 13:32 -0800, Daniel Foré wrote:

<snip>
> If you're not familiar with Granite, it's a Gtk+ based library that
> elementary uses in our apps. It contains some widgets and utils and
> things for stuff that we found ourselves rewriting over and over.
> It's written in Vala and you can view the source here: https://code.l
> aunchpad.net/~elementary-pantheon/granite/granite . It has a granite-
> demo that you can use to explore some of the widgets.

Had to install bzr, cmake. And I couldn't make it work within jhbuild.
Do you have a gallery of widgets on a web page? Wrestling with build
tools different from the ones in GTK+ to test widgets that would
eventually be in GTK+ is kind of bizarre.

At the very least, a kind soul should setup it up in jhbuild in the
world module.