Web lists-archives.com

Re: building glib on windows

Hi Tim,

On 3 November 2015 at 14:53, Tim-Philipp Müller <t.i.m@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The build system GStreamer uses for this (cerbero) should be able to do
> that (our windows build bots do that):
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero/

From reading the sources, it looks like cerbero/ide/vs/genlib.py is
run over all DLLs produced by all recipes. This class first runs
`gendef` to make the .def file, then uses `dlltool` to make the .lib
file from that.

I'll trying hacking up something like this in bash and run it as a
final pass before packaging.

I realize there are issues around sharing resources created by
different C runtimes, but I think in my case at least (node.js on
win64 using a gobject-based library) I'll be OK.

Thank you all very much again!

John