Missing #include from glib/gwin32.c ?
- Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:23:36 +0100
- From: John Emmas <johne53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Missing #include from glib/gwin32.c ?
I just updated glib (from git) and tried to build the glib-2-44 branch, using MSVC8. I'm getting a compiler error at line 568 which looks like this:-
typedef NTSTATUS fRtlGetVersion (PRTL_OSVERSIONINFOEXW);Basically, my compiler doesn't recognise NTSTATUS. If I substitute LONG instead of NTSTATUS, everything builds okay, so I'm assuming there's a missing #include. I tried #including <ntstatus.h> and when that didn't work, I tried #include <winnt.h> (but that didn't work either).
Can anyone advise me what needs to get #included in order for NTSTATUS to get recognised? Thanks.
JohnP.S. I assume the same problem might also exist in 'master' although I haven't had a chance to try that yet.
_______________________________________________ gtk-devel-list mailing list gtk-devel-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-devel-list
- Prev by Date: Re: [Discuss] Make a thinner Glib/GTK+ to fit tiny device better
- Next by Date: Re: Missing #include from glib/gwin32.c ?
- Previous by thread: [Discuss] Make a thinner Glib/GTK+ to fit tiny device better
- Next by thread: Re: Missing #include from glib/gwin32.c ?