Problem with 'gio/gwin32appinfo.c'
- Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 17:57:23 +0100
- From: John Emmas <johne53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Problem with 'gio/gwin32appinfo.c'
Just querying a new MSVC build problem after updating today from git master. This is a different issue from the one I reported earlier with 'read_resource_string()'
'gio/gwin32appinfo.c' used to contain the following 4 x functions:- g_app_info_get_all_for_type() g_app_info_get_fallback_for_type() g_app_info_get_recommended_for_type() g_app_info_reset_type_associations()After today's update they all seem to be missing now (and as such, the linker reports them as unresolved symbols). However, I can't see anything in the git log to suggest when (or why) they got removed. Have they been moved somewhere else or has something gone wrong with my update today??
John _______________________________________________ gtk-devel-list mailing list gtk-devel-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-devel-list
- Prev by Date: Re: Newly added 'read_resource_string()' function (glib)
- Next by Date: Re: Problem with 'gio/gwin32appinfo.c'
- Previous by thread: Newly added 'read_resource_string()' function (glib)
- Next by thread: Re: Problem with 'gio/gwin32appinfo.c'