Re: Using Python v3.3 while building Glib
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 09:34:48 +0100
- From: John Emmas <johne53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Using Python v3.3 while building Glib
On 13/05/2015 09:02, Ignacio Casal Quinteiro wrote:
are you using https://github.com/nice-software/gtk-win32/ ? If not,
any reason to not use it and improve it for your use case?
Thanks Ignacio. That looks like a useful resource and I should maybe
consider it. For our purposes we have two slightly unusual requirements:-
1) For historical reasons we need to build with VC8. That's
rarely supported now in gtk+ libs.
2) We build 3 targets, namely:-
a) Full Debug version
b) Full Release version
c) Debuggable Release version
It might seem like a luxury to have a debuggable Release build - but in
fact it can be immensely useful.
Are the nice-software libs synced to their "official" libraries (i.e. if
there's a change upstream, does it get imported into the nice-software
My repos get updated weekly and are also on github:-
Looks like we're basically doing the same thing !!
gtk-devel-list mailing list