Rolled up windows
- Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:47:58 +0000 (UTC)
- From: Stuart Axon <stuaxo2@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Rolled up windows
I have the use double-click == roll up. This doesn't seem to work for CSD Windows, is it worth opening a bug?
The behaviour for rolled up windows should probably be that they just be that they display the traditional controls when rolled up.
_______________________________________________ gtk-devel-list mailing list gtk-devel-list@xxxxxxxxx https://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gtk-devel-list
- Prev by Date: Re: GTK+, WM, desktops and CSD
- Next by Date: Alternative to gtk_widget_insert_action_group in Gtk 3.4
- Previous by thread: GTK+ 3.16.0 released
- Next by thread: Alternative to gtk_widget_insert_action_group in Gtk 3.4