Web lists-archives.com

Re: GTK+, WM, desktops and CSD

Hi;

whether or not Chromium uses client-side decorations has no bearing as
to GTK+ allowing them. The ability for application developers to
control the decorations of the windows they use has been a
long-standing request for GTK+; we've been talking about embedding
widgets inside decorations even before Chrome was a thing.

Let's not side-track this discussion even further.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

https://www.bassi.io
[@] ebassi [@gmail.com]