Web lists-archives.com

Re: GWin32WinsockFuncs and other stuff

On 16/03/2015 17:07, fanc999@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello John,

Can you post the exact error message from the Visual Studio build (you might need to clean up your build tree though)-the code built fine on Visual Studio 2008+. Let me know, and I will try to look at it--I don't have Visual Studio 2005 as you do, just to give a heads up, as that is what I understand you use.

Hi Fan and yes, I'm building with VC2005.

The first error when building gnetworking.c is this:-
gio\gwin32networking.h(29) : error C2143: syntax error : missing ')' before '__stdcall'

      which occurs here:-
      typedef NET_IFINDEX (WINAPI *PFN_IfNameToIndex) (PCSTR);

(and the same error occurs when building ginetaddress.c)

When building gnetworking.c, I also see:-
gio\gnetworking.c(29) : error C2061: syntax error : identifier 'ws2funcs'

      which occurs at line 29:-
      GWin32WinsockFuncs ws2funcs = {0};

When building ginetaddress.c, I also see:-
gio\ginetaddress.c(391) : error C2065: 'ws2funcs' : undeclared identifier

      which occurs at line 391:-
      if (ws2funcs.pInetPton != NULL)

Does the current git master build for you as well, or you have the same errors?

I get exactly the same errors when building master - which is maybe a good thing..?

John