Web lists-archives.com

Re: GTK+ brochure for FOSDEM

On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 5:20 PM, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Jan 22, 2015 at 09:33:18PM +0000, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> First of all thanks a lot for working on this!
>
> However, for a brochure about a graphical toolkit, I find it interesting
> that there are no GTK+ apps' screenshots.
>
> Perhaps I would suggest something less verbose and more to the point with
> captures of GNOME 3 apps'.

My gut feeling is that most people of the target audience already know
what a GTK+ app looks like. But having at least one screenshot would be
nice, indeed. I can try to shorten the GObject section so a screenshot
can be added in the GTK+ section.

For app developers, GObject is probably the least interesting part of GTK.