Web lists-archives.com

Fwd: New GTK+ Binding

>> That's ambitious!
Thank you!

>> Is there a source repo?
At present, no. It is in initial development stage. Once its alpha
version is ready, I can make it public.
NOTE: The binding is being written in C. MEDHA can handle shared
libraries (.so files).

I attach an example screenshot. Here is the code:

import [gtk]
new ptr w l
gtk.init()
w=gtk.window()
l=gtk.label()
gtk.label_set_label(l, 'Hello, World!')
gtk.window_set_title(w, 'MEDHA GTK+ Demo')
gtk.window_resize(w, 400, 300)
gtk.container_add(w, l)
gtk.widget_show_all(w)
gtk.main()
exit

Note that connection callbacks are not handled at this stage.

Thank you.