Bug(feature?) on git-diff-files
- Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 15:47:58 +0300
- From: NoName Req <nonamereq29@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Bug(feature?) on git-diff-files
`git -C (folder path) diff-files --name-only` output is not correct
Steps to Reproduce
1. Apply change to a clean git repository. Go to another folder (not
within this repository) and apply the command
`git -C repo-path diff-files --name-only`
The above command lists dirty files in that repository.
2. Now undo your changes on the repository
3. Issue the same command. It still lists the file.
`git -C repo-path diff` command doesn't seem to have this problem.
Arch Linux 5.0.7-arch1-1-ARCH
git version 2.21.0