Re: [GSoC] Query regarding microproject
- Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 16:41:01 +0900
- From: Junio C Hamano <gitster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [GSoC] Query regarding microproject
Umang Parmar <umangjparmar@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I am interested in micro project "Add configuration options for
> some commonly used command-line”. So can you point me out to
> implementations of some current commands which have configuration
> options and also for which command to add config options.
It is not a homework assignment.
Studying the current system to
- learn what commands are available (hint: "man git" and read from there)
- learn what commands and command line options are commonly used (hint:
learn from your own use of the system)
- pick one of the commands and its options that interests you
- find out where that particular command is implemented
are all part of a GSoC microproject.
Thanks for your interest ;-)