Re: Introducing OneDev - an open source git server with interesting features
- Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2019 14:26:31 -0800
- From: Jonathan Nieder <jrnieder@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Introducing OneDev - an open source git server with interesting features
Robin Shen wrote:
> Dear git users,
> OneDev is an open source git server with interesting features such
> as language aware code search/navigation, issue workflow
> customization, free source/diff comment and discussion, etc.
> It is using MIT license and hope it can be useful to someone. Learn
> more at https://onedev.io
Thanks for writing! Looking at
appears this is a web interface that uses JGit for Git support.
Can you say a little about how it compares to Gitblit
<http://gitblit.com>, Phabricator, Gerrit, and other interfaces?
Also, if you have time for it, mind saying a little about what your
experience using JGit has been like? Any thoughts about what worked
well and what didn't work as well? This can help both the Git and
- Git, since it can help us learn from JGit's successes and mistakes
- JGit, since it's not too late to make the API better :)