[PATCH v2 2/3] RelNotes 2.20: clarify sentence
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 06:43:18 +0100
- From: Martin Ågren <martin.agren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCH v2 2/3] RelNotes 2.20: clarify sentence
I had to read this sentence a few times to understand it. Let's try to
Signed-off-by: Martin Ågren <martin.agren@xxxxxxxxx>
Documentation/RelNotes/2.20.0.txt | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes/2.20.0.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes/2.20.0.txt
index f4e79c4cfb..1a5bbd2e91 100644
@@ -305,7 +305,7 @@ Performance, Internal Implementation, Development Support etc.
* The overly large Documentation/config.txt file have been split into
million little pieces. This potentially allows each individual piece
- included into the manual page of the command it affects more easily.
+ to be included into the manual page of the command it affects more easily.
* Replace three string-list instances used as look-up tables in "git
fetch" with hashmaps.