[PATCH v2 1/3] RelNotes 2.20: move some items between sections
- Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2018 06:43:17 +0100
- From: Martin Ågren <martin.agren@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCH v2 1/3] RelNotes 2.20: move some items between sections
Some items that should be in "Performance, Internal Implementation,
Development Support etc." have ended up in "UI, Workflows & Features".
Move them, and do s/uses/use/ while at it.
Signed-off-by: Martin Ågren <martin.agren@xxxxxxxxx>
Documentation/RelNotes/2.20.0.txt | 10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes/2.20.0.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes/2.20.0.txt
index b1deaf37da..f4e79c4cfb 100644
@@ -137,11 +137,6 @@ UI, Workflows & Features
command line, or setting sendemail.suppresscc configuration
variable to "misc-by", can be used to disable this behaviour.
- * Developer builds now uses -Wunused-function compilation option.
- * One of our CI tests to run with "unusual/experimental/random"
- settings now also uses commit-graph and midx.
* "git mergetool" learned to take the "--[no-]gui" option, just like
"git difftool" does.
@@ -185,6 +180,11 @@ UI, Workflows & Features
Performance, Internal Implementation, Development Support etc.
+ * Developer builds now use -Wunused-function compilation option.
+ * One of our CI tests to run with "unusual/experimental/random"
+ settings now also uses commit-graph and midx.
* When there are too many packfiles in a repository (which is not
recommended), looking up an object in these would require
consulting many pack .idx files; a new mechanism to have a single