Git svn bug on merging svn branches
Git svn bug on merging svn branches:
Svn repository (branches tag trunk).
1. Add a some file by svn tools.
2. Create a new branch by svn tools (e.g. br1) .
3. Create a new branch by svn tools on branch br1 (e.g. br2).
4. Add some changes to file f1 in branch br1. Commit by svn tools.
5. Clone repository by git svn.
6. Create two local branches – br1_svn (on origin/br1) and br2_svn (on
7. Checkout to br2_svn. Add some changes (e.g add file f2). Execute git
add, git commit.
8. Execute “git merge br1_svn”.
9. Checkout to br1_svn.
10. Execute “git svn info” - URL refers to br1. (URL:
11. Execute “git merge br2_svn”.
12. Execute “git svn info” - URL refers to br2. (URL:
With my best regards,
Artem Semenov mailto:artem.semenov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx