Re: [PATCH v5 00/12] Hash-independent tests (part 3)
- Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2018 13:00:34 -0400
- From: Derrick Stolee <stolee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 00/12] Hash-independent tests (part 3)
On 9/13/2018 1:17 AM, brian m. carlson wrote:
This is the next in the series of improvements to make tests
A range-diff is below.
Changes from v4:
* Add local statements to the &&-chain.
* Fix a typo in the local statement.
* Add a helpful comment about why test_detect_hash is hard-coded to
The range-diff and these changes since v4 are reasonable. I'm happy with
the current version.
I'm looking forward to this change getting merged down, as I also want
to use 'test_oid rawsz' for the 'git multi-pack-index verify' tests that
are currently under review (v2 imminent).