Re: [PATCH v6 00/21] Integrate commit-graph into 'fsck' and 'gc'
- Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:11:04 -0400
- From: Derrick Stolee <stolee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH v6 00/21] Integrate commit-graph into 'fsck' and 'gc'
On 6/8/2018 11:05 AM, Jakub Narębski wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jun 2018 at 15:56, Derrick Stolee <dstolee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
[..], the following
diff occurs from the previous patch:
diff --git a/t/t5318-commit-graph.sh b/t/t5318-commit-graph.sh
index b24e8b6689..9a0661983c 100755
@@ -33,8 +33,8 @@ test_expect_success 'create commits and repack' '
- git -c core.commitGraph=true $1 >output
- git -c core.commitGraph=false $1 >expect
+ git -c core.graph=true $1 >output
+ git -c core.graph=false $1 >expect
test_cmp output expect
It seems that you have accidentally removed the fix from previous version.
It needs to be core.commitGraph, not core.graph.
I didn't rebase the fix that I sent as a separate patch  (we want
that change applied to 'master' while this one targets topics in 'next'
and 'pu'). So this specific diff is unfortunate noise.
[PATCH] t5318-commit-graph.sh: use core.commitGraph