Tip of 'next' has been rewound post 2.17
- Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:33:50 +0900
- From: Junio C Hamano <gitster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Tip of 'next' has been rewound post 2.17
I'll follow up with the full copy of "What's cooking" report later, but here is a quick heads-up to warn those who have been building their private editions on top of 'next' that the tip of 'next' has been rebuilt, while kicking a few topics back to 'pu'. Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: [PATCH v6 00/15] rebase -i: offer to recreate commit topology
- Next by Date: Re: [PATCH v6 04/15] sequencer: introduce new commands to reset the revision
- Previous by thread: Greetings From Mr. Soumaila Sorgho
- Next by thread: [Git] recursive merge on 'master' severely broken?