Re: Contributor Summit planning
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 09:29:59 -0500
- From: Derrick Stolee <stolee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Contributor Summit planning
On 3/3/2018 5:39 AM, Jeff King wrote:
On Sat, Mar 03, 2018 at 05:30:10AM -0500, Jeff King wrote:
As in past years, I plan to run it like an unconference. Attendees are
expected to bring topics for group discussion. Short presentations are
also welcome. We'll put the topics on a whiteboard in the morning, and
pick whichever ones people are interested in.
Feel free to reply to this thread if you want to make plans or discuss
any proposed topics before the summit. Input or questions from
non-attendees is welcome here.
I'll plan to offer two topics:
- a round-up of the current state and past year's activities of Git as
a member project of Software Freedom Conservancy
- some updates on the state of the git-scm.com since my report last
As with last year, I'll try to send a written report to the list for
those who aren't at the summit in person.
Thanks for putting this together, Peff.
I'll be ready to talk about the serialized commit graph , generation
numbers, and other commit-walk optimizations.