Re: Contributor Summit planning
- Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2018 05:39:57 -0500
- From: Jeff King <peff@xxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Contributor Summit planning
On Sat, Mar 03, 2018 at 05:30:10AM -0500, Jeff King wrote:
> As in past years, I plan to run it like an unconference. Attendees are
> expected to bring topics for group discussion. Short presentations are
> also welcome. We'll put the topics on a whiteboard in the morning, and
> pick whichever ones people are interested in.
> Feel free to reply to this thread if you want to make plans or discuss
> any proposed topics before the summit. Input or questions from
> non-attendees is welcome here.
I'll plan to offer two topics:
- a round-up of the current state and past year's activities of Git as
a member project of Software Freedom Conservancy
- some updates on the state of the git-scm.com since my report last
As with last year, I'll try to send a written report to the list for
those who aren't at the summit in person.