Re: What's cooking in git.git (Mar 2018, #01; Thu, 1)
- Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 17:33:00 +0100
- From: SZEDER Gábor <szeder.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Mar 2018, #01; Thu, 1)
On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 11:20 PM, Junio C Hamano <gitster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> * sg/travis-build-during-script-phase (2018-01-08) 1 commit
> - travis-ci: build Git during the 'script' phase
> Stalled for too long without any response; will discard.
I still think this is a good change as-is and it does make checking the
results of Travis CI builds easier. The issue Lars raised in  is in
my opinion a non-issue  in practice and Lars hasn't yet disagreed
Not sure what else I could say what's no already in the commit message
or in my response in .
 - https://public-inbox.org/git/5DE3FA05-2347-4BE7-8A1A-A6E5FEEC7C2B@xxxxxxxxx/
 - https://public-inbox.org/git/CAM0VKjnSzoc+E408ifKCg+qPTaGRNL3e3JVdRN573kdcBSzbHw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx/