[PATCHv3 0/4] blame: (dim rep. metadata lines or fields, decay date coloring)
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:40:03 -0800
- From: Stefan Beller <sbeller@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [PATCHv3 0/4] blame: (dim rep. metadata lines or fields, decay date coloring)
Thanks Eric for feedback, I implemented all of the suggestions.
Specifically I dropped the abstractions in patch2 but keep around a similar
abstraction in patch 3 as that still looks like it benefits (the condition
is just growing large).
This is picking up , but presenting it in another approach,
as I realized these are orthogonal features:
* dimming repeated lines/fields of information
* giving a quick visual information how old (as a proxy for 'well tested')
a line of code is.
Both features are configurable.
Changes from sending it out in November:
* better commit messages
* rebased on master
Any feedback welcome.
Stefan Beller (4):
color.h: document and modernize header
builtin/blame: dim uninteresting metadata
builtin/blame: add option to color metadata fields separately
builtin/blame: highlight recently changed lines
Documentation/config.txt | 23 ++++++
builtin/blame.c | 201 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
color.c | 2 -
color.h | 59 ++++++++++----
t/t8012-blame-colors.sh | 56 +++++++++++++
5 files changed, 305 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)
create mode 100755 t/t8012-blame-colors.sh