Previous hunk in different file during add --patch
- Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2018 15:59:05 -0600
- From: Robert Dailey <rcdailey.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Previous hunk in different file during add --patch
I keep expecting that pressing K during patch add that it will cross file boundaries and go to previous hunks in files before the current one. However, it reports "no hunks" when reaching the top hunk in the current file. Is there a way to go to the previous file?
- Prev by Date: Re: [PATCH v3 1/5] stat_tracking_info: return +1 when branches not equal
- Next by Date: Re: [PATCH v3 2/5] status: add --[no-]ahead-behind to status and commit for V2 format.
- Previous by thread: [PATCH] rebase -p: fix quoting when calling `git merge`
- Next by thread: Happy new year!