Re: What's cooking in git.git (Dec 2017, #01; Mon, 4)
- Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2017 17:04:39 -0500
- From: Jeff Hostetler <git@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Dec 2017, #01; Mon, 4)
On 12/4/2017 4:46 PM, Junio C Hamano wrote:
* cc/object-filtering-typofix (2017-12-04) 1 commit
- list-objects-filter-options: fix 'keword' typo in comment
(this branch uses jh/object-filtering; is tangled with jh/fsck-promisors and jh/partial-clone.)
Typofix for a topic already in 'next'.
JeffH said that jh/object-filtering needs further polishing a bit
before graduating to 'master', so it would be appreciated if this
can also be rolled into such an incremental update.
I've pulled this into my branch and will include it in my V6 update.