[PATCH] fix typos in 2.15.0 release notes
Signed-off-by: Jean Carlo Machado <contato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Documentation/RelNotes/2.15.0.txt | 6 +++---
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)
diff --git a/Documentation/RelNotes/2.15.0.txt b/Documentation/RelNotes/2.15.0.txt
index 248ba70c3..cdd761bcc 100644
@@ -65,7 +65,7 @@ UI, Workflows & Features
learned to take the 'unfold' and 'only' modifiers to normalize its
output, e.g. "git log --format=%(trailers:only,unfold)".
- * "gitweb" shows a link to visit the 'raw' contents of blbos in the
+ * "gitweb" shows a link to visit the 'raw' contents of blobs in the
history overview page.
* "[gc] rerereResolved = 5.days" used to be invalid, as the variable
@@ -109,13 +109,13 @@ Performance, Internal Implementation, Development Support etc.
* Conversion from uchar to struct object_id continues.
* Start using selected c99 constructs in small, stable and
- essentialpart of the system to catch people who care about
+ essential part of the system to catch people who care about
older compilers that do not grok them.
* The filter-process interface learned to allow a process with long
latency give a "delayed" response.
- * Many uses of comparision callback function the hashmap API uses
+ * Many uses of comparison callback function the hashmap API uses
cast the callback function type when registering it to
hashmap_init(), which defeats the compile time type checking when
the callback interface changes (e.g. gaining more parameters).