Re: [PATCH] builtin/: add UNLEAKs
- Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2017 15:20:43 +0900
- From: Junio C Hamano <gitster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] builtin/: add UNLEAKs
Martin Ågren <martin.agren@xxxxxxxxx> writes: >> Seeing hunks like this makes me happy with the UNLEAK() solution. It >> would have been a real pain to do this via actual freeing. > > Yes, I was very happy to have it handy. :-) OK, let's merge this to 'next', then.
- Prev by Date: Re: [PATCH 00/18] Partial clone (from clone to lazy fetch in 18 patches)
- Next by Date: Re: [PATCH 00/11] various lockfile-leaks and -fixes
- Previous by thread: Re: [PATCH] builtin/: add UNLEAKs
- Next by thread: what is git's position on "classic" mac <CR>-only end of lines?