Re: Cloning an specific commit from the hash
- Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 13:47:07 -0700
- From: Junio C Hamano <gitster@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Cloning an specific commit from the hash
Alejandro Aguila <aguilasainz@xxxxxxxxx> writes: > Thanks Junio! > > Is there any chance to find out what are the trees for the dependencies? That's not a Git question, but a question to whatever project you are working with, I would think.
- Prev by Date: Re: [PATCH v2 08/15] unpack-trees: don't respect submodule.update
- Next by Date: Re: What's cooking in git.git (Jul 2017, #09; Mon, 31)
- Previous by thread: Re: Cloning an specific commit from the hash
- Next by thread: gitk -m ?