[PATCH 0/4] Gitk Inotify support
Just automatically update gitk when working in a terminal on the same repo
* Detects inotify support
if inotify is not detected the options is not available
in the preferences
* Enable/Disable auto update in the preferences
* Select "debounce" time for redraw
i.e. the redraw will be postponed for the given time.
if a new change is detected in this time the redraw is postponed
* Automatically scroll to the new HEAD after redrawing
* Depending on the type of change the UI is "Updated" or "Reloaded"
Open points for now:
* release watches for deleted directories seems to
cause problems in tcl-inotify (so I don't)
I'm not sure how often that happens in ".git/"
Signed-off-by: Florian Schüller <florian.schueller@xxxxxxxxx>
Florian Schüller (4):
Update of German translation
ignore backup files
.gitignore | 2 +
gitk | 171 +++++++++++++++-
po/de.po | 684 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------------
3 files changed, 540 insertions(+), 317 deletions(-)