Reg : GSoC 2017 Microproject
- Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 15:52:28 +0530
- From: Vedant Bassi <sharababy.dev@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Reg : GSoC 2017 Microproject
I would like to participate in GSoC 2017 and I have chosen the Use
unsigned integral type for collection of bits , idea from the Micro
I request the help of the community for clarifying a few questions that I have.
1. Is this Microproject already taken ?
2. If it is free , I would like to point out one place where a signed
int is used .
In bisect.h , the structure struct rev_list_info uses flags of
type signed int but , the value of MSB is not checked as a test case
for any error checking. Hence it can be of type unsigned int.
It is only used in rev-list.c for checking cases (BISECT_SHOW_ALL and
Is this a valid case.