Debian compatibilty with ASrock J3455 question
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 23:41:15 +0200
- From: An Liu <sourceonly@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Debian compatibilty with ASrock J3455 question
My dell vistro 5453 failed to work several days ago，and i‘m not going to save it.
I could reuse ram and ssd，so i'm considering a motherboard for a home NAS，w/ debian and OMV
one possible choice is j3455-itx，however，there were some posts indicated i might have problem running Debian with this motherboard。
asrock only have win10/ubuntu on j3455's support list
Does someone have experience on this motherboard.
If there is positive answer，i will buy one，if not，it's not too late for me to next choice，lol
- Prev by Date: Re: Laptop does not switch off when shutting down
- Next by Date: Re: rebooted again, stretch losing keyboard but keyboard and batteries in it ae good
- Previous by thread: Laptop does not switch off when shutting down
- Next by thread: How to set access permissions to protect a database file?