kernel symlinks, still needed?
- Date: Sat, 25 May 2019 18:16:17 +0200
- From: Andrea Borgia <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: kernel symlinks, still needed?
Hi.AFAIK the following symlinks in "/" were required for LILO and are no longer needed with GRUB2:
initrd.img initrd.img.old vmlinuz vmlinuz.old Is there a reason for keeping them around nowadays? Thanks, Andrea.
- Prev by Date: Re: Debian Programming languages
- Next by Date: rebooted again, stretch losing keyboard but keyboard and batteries in it ae good
- Previous by thread: I need to totally stop ANY indication of ipv6 connectivity, how.
- Next by thread: Re: kernel symlinks, still needed?