Web lists-archives.com

Numeric keypad not working on Gnome lock screen

Hi,

Recently the numeric keypad stopped working on the Gnome lock screen.
When booting, the numlock is in the 'off' state and I can simply turn
it on by pressing the numlock key'. When I lock the screen (Super+L),
the numlock light is still on, but pressing a number activates the
second function (arrow, pg up, etc.), I can get numbers by holding the
'shift' key, but not by setting the numlock in either ON of OFF.

Any help in fixing this is appreciated.

Kinds regards,
Steven

PS: please keep me in CC, as I'm not subscribed to the mailing list.