Re: testing: weird resume (black or frozen screen)
- Date: Sun, 5 May 2019 11:58:21 +0200
- From: Andrea Borgia <andrea@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: testing: weird resume (black or frozen screen)
Il 22/04/19 21:20, Andrea Borgia ha scritto:
This meant that X session was not locked and, now after resuming, the
apps are still there and the mouse moves. Thing is, nothing else works:
can't click anywhere, alt-tab does nothing, only switching back to
console works. Clock is stuck at 20 minutes ago, too.
Replying to self for documentation, in case someone else has this
problem: it is most likely to be kernel-related, just not the one from
I'm using a custom kernel for my Ryzen "G" (with embedded graphics):
* 5.0.1 works (with either ucode 2.50 or 2.60)
* anything above exhibits this issue (and occasionally another one, no
poweroff at the end of hibernation).
Here is the ticket: