Re: Debian.org, Suggestions to increase your business
- Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 00:47:19 -0700
- From: Jacob <jacob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Debian.org, Suggestions to increase your business
Hope you are doing fantastic.
I am Jacob Sr. Web Analyzer having 9+ years of experience in Search Engine Marketing, Social media Marketing, Content Marketing, Pay-per-click, Video Marketing etc.
While analyzing your website, we tracked some pitfalls for which your website doesn’t show up within top search results on search engines including Google. In addition to the same, we found that Debian.org is not able to achieve appropriate traffic/visitors for a couple of months.
I am quite impressed with your website - Business Concept, Content, Call-to-Actions and others. As a web analyzer, I can recommend few things to improve the website performance and I hope my suggestions will help business & your website.
• Publish Relevant Content (Blogs, Micro blogs, Article, Business Bio and etc)
• Update Your Content regularly for quick crawling
• Go for variation keywords and website optimization
• Update Best Title Metadata, Description Metadata, Keyword Metadata
• Go for Social media marketing for more engagement and social media traffic
• Work on Page Loading speed and fix it to load within seconds
• Go for Content marketing and Video marketing• Implement Latest Industry Specific Schema so you stand out as compared to your competitors’
not sure, if you can understand all above technical terms or not. Not to be worried, I will help to make you understand about the above points with brief descriptions.
If you have a technical team then I will wish you to go ahead and work on the above factors or if you prefer then I can help you to work on the above points.
If you are comfortable to go for a online meeting then please let me know. If you need to know about the cost then please revert back to my email and I will be happy to send you the quote with brief recommendation.
Thanks, I look forward to your reply.
- Prev by Date: Re: Convert PDF to TIFF at a certain bits-per-sample amount
- Next by Date: Regarding position
- Previous by thread: Convert PDF to TIFF at a certain bits-per-sample amount
- Next by thread: Synaptic error message -- how to respond