Re: how to display html files on google drives
- Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2019 21:22:08 +0200 (CEST)
- From: Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: how to display html files on google drives
On Sun, 21 Apr 2019, didier gaumet wrote:
Le 21/04/2019 à 10:10, Pierre Frenkiel a écrit :
of course, I'm using a web browswer, but with either chromium or
I have the same problem when opening my html file: the images are not
1) What I mean is (from what I understand...):
- Google Drive is like GMail, the latter being accessed with a MUA (ex:
thunderbird) via the IMAP protocol or via a web browser; the former
being accessed with a file manager via Google API or with a web browser
- You cannot access Google Drive with a file manager via http
- In your file-manager you can open a web page stored on your Google
Drive with whatever web browser you choose
2) Another point is: is the web page you try to display a complete web
page or just the html part?
It seems I was not clear enough: what I want to do is to give access
to other people to the html file, in order that they can display
the images together with the comments contained in the html.
Saving anything on my PC is useless.
Anyway, this discussion is obsolete, as I saw that Google announced
some years ago that they discontinue the support to html.