Re: terminal with right-click = paste?
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 18:36:09 -0400
- From: Dan Ritter <dsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: terminal with right-click = paste?
> On 4/10/19, Peter Wiersig <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Lee <ler762@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> > Package: putty (0.67-3+deb9u1)
> > Telnet/SSH client for X
> > https://packages.debian.org/stretch/putty
> Now there's a blast from the past! I used to love putty but $WORK
> decided using it was a no-no. In any case,
> 2019-03-16 PuTTY 0.71 released
> PuTTY 0.71, released today, includes a large number of security fixes,
> many of which were found by the recent EU-funded HackerOne bug bounty.
> How does one tell if putty (0.67-3+deb9u1) has all the security fixes
> that are in 0.71?
can send you to
which has this as the most recent entry:
putty (0.67-3+deb9u1) stretch-security; urgency=high
* Backport security fixes from 0.71:
- In random_add_noise, put the hashed noise into the pool,
not the raw
- New facility for removing pending toplevel callbacks.
- CVE-2019-9898: Fix one-byte buffer overrun in
- uxnet: clean up callbacks when closing a NetSocket.
- sk_tcp_close: fix memory leak of output bufchain.
- Fix handling of bad RSA key with n=p=q=0.
- Sanity-check the 'Public-Lines' field in ppk files.
- Introduce an enum of the uxsel / select_result flags.
- CVE-2019-9895: Switch to using poll(2) in place of
- CVE-2019-9894: RSA kex: enforce the minimum key length.
- CVE-2019-9897: Fix crash on ESC#6 + combining chars + GTK
- CVE-2019-9897: Limit the number of combining chars per
- minibidi: fix read past end of line in rule W5.
- CVE-2019-9897: Fix crash printing a width-2 char in a
-- Colin Watson <cjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> Tue, 02 Apr 2019