Liveusb w/ persistent data
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 21:47:09 -0700
- From: Joe B <jcb2016az@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Liveusb w/ persistent data
I’ve asked this on irc a number of times but links and answers I try are usually outdated or simply don’t work
I want to make a bootable buster with persistent data so it saves my settings whenever I reboot.
Looking for links I haven’t tried or steps that could help out.
Any help is appreciated
- Prev by Date: Re: After upgrading to stretch, a package refuses to purge or upgrade
- Next by Date: Installing Debian root on ZFS mirror NetBoot
- Previous by thread: After upgrading to stretch, a package refuses to purge or upgrade
- Next by thread: Re: Liveusb w/ persistent data