Re: Group thoughts on: Anti-virus tools
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 10:36:08 +0000
- From: mick crane <mick.crane@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Group thoughts on: Anti-virus tools
On 2019-03-10 14:58, deb wrote:
Starting assumption: I do want to run A/V.
* I get that it may actually INCREASE attack surface.
* But I have Windows & Mac stuff going back and forth to Debian 9.8
and just want to check.
* (Clamscan already caught 4 things)
I'm of the opinion that windows itself is a virus but just live with it
and don't keep anything on it I don't mind losing.
Key ID 4BFEBB31