Re: Debian specific tools/apps
- Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2019 19:53:40 -0500
- From: Default User <hunguponcontent@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: Debian specific tools/apps
On Mon, Mar 4, 2019, 03:21 Josef Bailey <josef.c.bailey@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry about that I was trying to reply to somebody else. Debian User guy
> On Mar 2, 2019, at 2:50 PM, Andy Smith <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Sat, Mar 02, 2019 at 02:42:19PM -0800, Josef Bailey wrote:
>> I know how to use Linux, why would I man a tool I know nothing about . I need the tool/app first before I man it. I’m asking for Debian specific tools I need to know.
> The documentations I pointed you to are specific to Debian and tell you
> Debian-specific things that you need to know.
> But apparently you know best so I'm sorry for wasting your time.
>>>> On Mar 2, 2019, at 9:17 AM, Andy Smith <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>> On Sat, Mar 02, 2019 at 05:14:25PM +0000, Andy Smith wrote:
>>>> Having a read through the release notes at:
>>>> is often worthwile even for those more familiar with Debian.
>>> Oh, and The Debian Administrator's Handbook is a great free resource.
>>> Although it was last updated for jessie it is still very relevant,
>>> especially if new to Debian.
> https://bitfolk.com/ -- No-nonsense VPS hosting
Who is "Debian User guy"?
- Prev by Date: Re: Laptop still extremely slow after replacing msata ssd and putting old one back
- Next by Date: Re: Laptop still extremely slow after replacing msata ssd and putting old one back
- Previous by thread: Re: Debian specific tools/apps
- Next by thread: Re: Debian specific tools/apps